PCA Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum
Plump and firm skin through increased hydration with this advanced hyaluronic acid formulation. This smoothing blend provides deep, long-lasting hydration on three levels: on the surface, deeper in the skin and by increasing the skin’s own hyaluronic acid production.
This product may be used daily and is applied after you cleanse your face and before you apply your additional corrective serums and moisturizer.
Key Active Ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid and sodium hyaluronate – attract and hold 1,000 times their weight in water on the surface of the skin for instant smoothing and hydration.
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid – penetrates deeper into the skin, attracting and holding moisture that’s already in the skin, and plumps fine lines from below the skin surface.
- HA-Pro Complex™ – a proprietary blend that stimulates the production of the skin’s own hyaluronic acid and delivers 24-hour hydration. It leads to long-term hydration and anti-aging.
- Ceramides – supports the renewal of the skin’s natural protective layer and forms an effective barrier against moisture loss.
- Niacinamide – a potent, yet calming antioxidant that reduces moisture loss in the skin and improves barrier function. It also reduces redness and promotes an even skin tone.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Coconut Alkanes, Phenoxyethanol, Isododecane, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Polygonum Bistorta Root Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Aroma, Polyglucuronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Carrageenan, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Caprylyl Glycol, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Maris Sal, Ceramide EOP.